Milone & MacBroom is equipped and staffed with qualified personnel to complete all phases of Environmental Site Assessments (ESA) and Site Investigations (SI). We have completed hundreds of such investigations at residential, commercial,industrial, and agricultural properties. This service complements our civil engineering, landscape architecture, and transportation engineering service and is of great value to both our public and private sector clients.Negotiating the complexities of environmental issues can be challenging and time consuming.
Our staff has performed countless site investigations and we pride ourselves on finding the most cost effective solution to our customers problems. We provide full service support from Due Diligence through regulatory closure. The following is an example listing of the types of services we offer to our clients.
- Site Assessments and Investigations (Phase I, II, III)
- CT Transfer Act Investigations
- Brownfield/Site Redevelopment
- Remediation Design and Implementation
- Cost Estimating
- Expert advice and consulting services
- Hazardous Building Material Assessments
- Abatement Planning
- Industrial Hygiene and Occupational Safety
- Mold and Indoor Air Quality
- Asbestos and Lead-Based Paint
- Regulatory Compliance
- Waste and Wastewater Permitting